View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #164
Chris6_85
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 299
i thought i would post somethig here since it just popped up on radar. i bought me 09 in 2010 new. this was my first bike. and has been great. just enough power to get my big butt around and not enough power to get me in trouble i am 6 feet tall 200 lbs and at first for a new rider this bike was great. but after a couple months of riding i out grew it quick. the bike now has 4500 miles on it 75% if it all single track trail. and the rest some pavement. gravel service roads. i have done the desert 100 race here in washington state and had the bike wide open in 3rd gear, one good feeling i had was half way through i was passing guys on big 450s and 530 ktms, its not always about the bike. i am supprised she has not blown or had any power loss from day one. she is ticking just has hard as the day i bought brand new. only thing i have done is regular oil changes a few new sets of tires skid plate bash guards and changed the rear sprocket to a 48 tooth. only thing i need now is a new 500 ktm exc. just to warn u guys dont ride one unless u want to spend 10,000 dollars. because i made the mistake of riding one and i dont want anything else.

just my input. if u have any questions please feel free to ask
Chris6_85 is offline   Reply With Quote