Dielectric grease is an insulator and should only be used on the housing / sealing areas of connectors. Although it is usually pushed aside by the pressure of the contactors and will still conduct electricity, that is not its purpose (and can interfere with current flow if used on the contacts).
If you want a conductive grease to protect, lubricate and insure current flow use a conductive grease like "NO-OX-ID". Be careful though since this grease is conductive, too much can cause shorts.
Ideally use a conductive grease (very sparingly) on the contacts and a dielectric grease on the housing.
Horsepower determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque determines the size of the hole you make.