View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #47
Bonebag OP
ADDvrider

Oddometer: 5,370
anyone intersted in a pre-rally t-shirt sale..these will NOT be the rally t-shirts..but a very Limited edition advertising stunt only aimed at getting more people in cool clothing...Shirts will be available in only Short sleeve and Sweatshirts to keep it simple and there will be a 6.00 shipping fee for priority mail. YOU CAN skip the mailing fee if you meet the following guidlines:
1: You choose to wait until rally 6.0 to pick up your shirt
2: You will be at various Central Meet and greets which I will arrange delivery to heads of these events for you to pick up.
3: You will be at various Rally 5.X events over the winter times
4: You are a Sponsor..in which case I will wave shipping
5: You meet me in an undisclosed location in the woods during a full moon.

Oh...one more thing...commit as a new sponsor and I'll send you one for free....that's it..no more madness...but let me know and you'll have one. Our main goal is to further the fun/safety/adventure/enjoyment of the sport...so if you want in...be in...and bring some stuff to share/wear/show...we all need the release :)

Shirts will be like this below and I will be posting a link tomorrow night or Tuesday for odering..only one week deadline as I'm getting this up and out fast....VERY LIMITED EDITION :)
You will also receive a limited edition sticker by LATITUDE GRAPHICS (Huge thanks to Adam and Jodi (Dr. ZED and Zora) for your auto or bike..these are super high quality and will stand the test of time...UV coated and ready to rock!!!

Bonebag screwed with this post 10-07-2012 at 07:59 PM
Bonebag is offline   Reply With Quote