Thread: DR350 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:12 AM   #13311
PWRCRZR
Grumpy Old Bastard

Oddometer: 7,481
Sorry spad I can't be much help with the clutch but good luck... I will need to check mine this off season.

I have however been able to get out three times in the last week for trail rides on the little beast..what a great bike for trails..

Spent a few hours running mostly tight single track yesterday, lots of fun. This is only my 3rd season of riding off road and I only do about 20hrs a season so my skills are slowly improving. The biggest problem I run into with my DR is not writing checks with my rear wheel that my front can't cash..That 435 kit really gives these bikes a lot of bark for what they have for stock suspension. Between that and my lack of skills I often find myself getting into trouble because of over use of the throttle hand

Hopefully this winter I will have time and funds to do some suspension upgrades, other than that just a little general maintenance is all she should need to get ready for next season.
However, I am not complaining because I know that I am probably better today then I will be tomorrow, so I try and enjoy every day as it comes, and stay determined to live well and be appreciative of what I still can do..."Stromsurfer"
PWRCRZR is offline   Reply With Quote