View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:32 AM   #4975
Tachedoutoffroad
Mr. Parrish

Oddometer: 613
Got the foe-hunded!

Like it a lot!

Very, very clean. The original owner had it from 96-05, then my buddy from 05-yesterday

The power, seat height, weight, low end power, and street ability are spot on. Got to get the 5min cold start fiasco down to 1-2 minutes and pump up the rear tire if I want to jump 18" longs and not get pinch flats

Working on the legal tag stuff now, but temporarily it will be an '11 Husqvarna 310 if somebody runs it

I only rode it 20mins or so, but it reminds me more of my 610 or 310 than it does an DR200, DR350, DRZ400 that I've had/rode. The torque is more 610ish and weight 310ish. The DRs were just uninspiring to me.

I have high hopes for it. Maybe when it's laid over I won't cuss it toooooo much kicking it on the side of a hill but as it stands, my 310 is not x4 the bike this is (like it cost ) at least at my noob riding ability level it's not.

Will have a better report after 100 miles on it Sunday have the spring/ rebuild for the front end and dual sport kit on standby if all goes well.
Support your local know-it-all gear guy and give your money to Brian at https://www.atomic-moto.com/
Tachedoutoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote