Thread: DR350 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #13314
MrPulldown
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,087
I take it you are not the original "G" man. He was a DR350 guru that had an awesome website (that has since been deleted).

"T" vent could help your problem. Another thing to look at is the kick stand saftey. Best to delete it. Gas in the boot though??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman94 View Post
Hello all,

I just recently got myself a 97' DR350SE and she has been running great. I have mostly only ridden her on the street and some fire-roads and she ran beautifully.

Then this last weekend I had the chance to bring her out to the desert and race an enduro. Well... before the enduro I thought I would just go out and play. I hit a string of woops and right at the end the bike bogged down and would not want to run. I limped her back to the camp and started to remove the carb to clean it out and as soon as I pulled the air box boot off the carb a decent amount of gas dribbled out.

I have already looked around on this thread for people with the same issue but I have not really come across anyone. I did see something about a T-vent mod, but I am not sure that that would solve the problem (I have the stock CV carb).

All help is appreciated.