View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #19
Beastly Adventurer
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: central USA
Oddometer: 6,598
You need to contact the police chief, sheriff etc and make sure the woman is charged. Letter from the family would be best.
Then once charged, letter to the DA asking for prosecution.

Go to the court proceedings. Get help from the paper.

ragtoplvr is offline   Reply With Quote