View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #242
Wadester
Rides a dirty bike

Oddometer: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_PDX View Post
Just ordered and Adventure Plate, Bars, Risers, a couple of push button switches form HDB, 2 Powerlet sockets and some Hot Grips (Direct from hot Grips) for my WR250R.

The hot grips comes with a 2 way toggle switch, does anybody know if that will fit in the "Switch" area's of the HDB top plate? As I want to run 2 powerlets so I don't want to use those holes for switches, and the push button swiches I ordered aren't two way (high and low). Or do you know a source for a two way switch that will fit in the "Switch holes" on the HDB set-up.

Also not sure where to get LED's to fit in the indicator light holes anybody have a source for them? Never wired a diode directly, do they just wire up in series with a hot lead?

Thanks.
I recently picked up a clamp&etc, and planning to mount the same heated grips, I asked Paul to make one of the 2 big holes to fit the factory toggle switch and asked about the LED's for the indicator holes. I got the clamp with the right hole and a bag of LED to fit. Just need to ask the man before he ships. I don't recall if I heard he would mod the hole for the switch here or on the HDB site.

This isn't a "you're doing it wrong" topic. (Originally Posted by Human Ills, 7/1/14)
Wadester is offline   Reply With Quote