View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
Jamie Z
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 7,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by AteamNM View Post
The tent space thread is incredible and such a large resource. I have hosted two guests already. Seems to me that a thread needs to be developed that allows both the host as well as the traveler to comment, share some pictures, chat a bit about the place they visited, the pets they may have slept with, bike work, tire changes, local food and brew, etc. Sure would be nice to connect the folks who open their doors and home to ADV strangers. I hope Adam made it home OK on his ride and fly from North Carolina to Portland and I trust that Eric on his Ducati Multistrada with bad ass dual sport tires from Mass. will make it with no problems to Death Valley.

If there is something already posted on ADV like this, please link and delete.

Thank you - Ateam
I've been rolling an idea around in my head to start a thread in Ride Reports titled "Share your Tent Space stories" where the community would contribute exactly like you describe. I've had some great Tent Space experiences that I'd like to share. If you want to start a thread like that, I'll add a post or two and I'm sure others will as well.

Jamie

Budget Travel the Jamie Z Way
Jamie Z is offline   Reply With Quote