View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #445
TheAdmiral
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 833
First, let me say your Canyoneering adventure is pretty cool. I couldn't do it, but looks like a bunch of awesome places.

On your most recent TW ride in the Pinnacles, if that doesn't inspire someone to get out and ride, I don't know what will. Great colors and scenery. I wish we had more red color's on the leaves here. I see very little color other than green, yellow, gone. Nice to see the red.

The two track area was pretty interesting as well, with more great scenery. If one gets off the main roads, there's lots to explore and see. Never know what's around the next bend. Hope your not advertising the area too much! You might have a rush of dual sport riders crawling all over the place. Ah, probably not, but they (me) are sure missing out on some good riding!

On those mystery how long will it be rides, I use to strap extra gas on the TW rack too. Last year I upgraded to a larger gas tank off a mid 80's XT600 (I think). This upgrade gave me an extra gallon on-board, which makes those rides like you just took a little less gas-shortage scary!!

Anyway, thanks for another round of great photo's. Take care and good rid'in!

Admiral's Voyages http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=788178
TheAdmiral is offline   Reply With Quote