View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #18860
Trailtwister
To the peak!

Oddometer: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by harcus View Post
The best way to relieve stress is to go for a ride in the sunshine. Since the weather is scheduled to degrade soon, I decided to make a run for it. The sun was out & soon I found some aspen...

I wandered around checking some trails & roads that I had not been on before. Soon I wound myself on a steady uphill climb on a gnarly trail...

Continuing to climb I found some of this. Hmmm...Winter is on it's way...

I finally ended up here. Where am I?...

Since the shadows were getting long I headed home for the day. But there were more sights to see so I returned the next day.

I checked out this trail but it looked pretty ugly being several miles of uphill rock garden so I bailed. I didn't want to work that hard today. Recognize it?

Finding another trail...

This trail was mo betta as it was in the sun & scenic...

Soon I ended up here. More mine tailings. Man, these people really worked their butts off diggin these holes...

Been here ?

Finally, I felt relaxed & headed home. Good therapy. I recommend to anyone!

Do we have a winner yet? I'm guessing somewhere between Stockton and Five Mile Pass. ?
Trailtwister is offline   Reply With Quote