After more than a year and a half of prototyping components, testing the Carducci Dual Sport, and building the business, we’re finally ready to start taking pre-orders on the Kits and Build Notes. Our website is still in development, so you can PM me here, or email me, to get on the pre-order list.
The Carducci Dual Sport components, designated SC3, are designed to fit on the 1993-2003 H-D Sportster models. Initially, we will be selling the Carducci components and Build Notes only, and you obtain the rest of the “O”EM parts and assemble the bike (which are detailed in the build notes). Future plans – were working on offering a build service – stay tuned…
The Carducci components will be made in limited production lots and built to order. So, a minimum number of orders per kit will initially be required before the components will begin fabrication. Lead times will be from start of fabrication to ship date. Customers with pre-orders will be notified when minimum orders have been met and fabrication begins.
Here’s what we’ll be offering:
Carducci SC3 Build Notes ~ 90+ pages:
$15 US for electronic PDF, $TBD for printed version
- Detailed information on all Carducci components ~ features, materials, finishes, assembly
- List of the stock Sportster components that get retained for the build ~ frame, motor, speedo/tach, throttle, hand controls, wire harness, and more….
- Detailed “O”EM components information ~ The “other” components needed to complete the build (or choose your own as desired)
- “O”EM section Includes manufacturers, part numbers, website links, pictures
- The Build: Disassembly, modifications, assembly sequence, build sheets including BOM, detailed 3D drawings, and item number callouts
- Specifications & Log sheet
Carducci SC3 Kits: