View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #5
Phat Ham OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 244
Took a chance and bought Klim Element short gloves. The size 7 Held Warm n Dry I have fit nice and snug, I ordered the Elements in size small and they definitely fit larger. They are wider in the palm but about the same length in the fingers. Makes a great fit for me with liners on underneath.

As for the gloves themselves, they are a very high quality glove. Good fit and finish and use of materials I haven't seen on other gloves. Very supple and comfortable straight out of the box. The Klim website and Revzilla review make no mention of this, but the gloves do have a Gore Xtra fit liner. I like the 3/4 length. I have a Firstgear TPG Teton jacket that doesn't have a whole lot of room under the cuffs and these gloves are very easy to fit under the cuffs. My only nitpicks are 1) I wish these gloves had all the same pinky protection as the long version and 2) the velcro on the wrist closure should extend another 3/8" to 1/2" to accomodate small girly wrists like mine. When I put these gloves on the last 1/2" or so of the velcro tab is just kind of floating in the air.

I like these gloves and will be keeping them.
Phat Ham is offline   Reply With Quote