View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #9
lake_harley OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 671
Thanks, to all for input. Also....on thegsresources, I've already been there and it seems a wealth of knowledge. One question on their site though...why do the postings appear so that the most recent posting is on page 1 and on the top? Seems odd to have to go the bottom of the last page to find the OP. Did I miss a page layout option?

Seems the popular opinion is to get the T running with the donated ignitor box off the E for now and do some riding. I know I have a few other issues to deal with on the T, along with the usual tire replacement, but it seems a proper start.

My idea for getting the title for the E cleaned up seems to have merit, after a conversation with a friend in another state that has less "picky" titling procedures. I plan to proceed with my plan; perfectly legal, but maybe a bit unconventional.

I don't know exactly when I'll get started on the T. I should finish up getting my project bike R75/6 BMW back on the road (it's close) and repair an oil leak on the 944 Porsche I bought from my son. I must have a soft spot for mutts.

If there are other ideas for the direction with these two bikes, the suggestion box is still open.

Lynn
IBA Member #49541
lake_harley is offline   Reply With Quote