Originally Posted by Stegerman
1. Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think?
2. How is it on the highway at speed?
3. Is the sun visor dark enough? It looked a little light when I tried it on.
4. Any quality issues after 1 month?
1. I think it is a good road helmet, and that is what I've been using it as. I will use my FLY when I go to the dirt.
2. I've had it up to 75mph on my Versys, and it did fine.
3. The sun visor is dark enough for me. I live in sunny Las Vegas.
4. No quality issues as of yet.
Honda CT70, Hodaka Dirt Squirt, Kawasaki Versys, Suzuki TU250,
Honda CRF250L, Honda CRF80F, Honda CRF230F, Honda CL70.
Nothing's too cruel if it's funny enough.