View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #107
ADVNCW
Banned

Oddometer: 341
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesupreme View Post
what's w/this goofball?.... i can buy a nice plated KTM 450 for way less $$$ as that 230 new... ... w/excellent suspension, and probably 2x the horsepower.... and real brakes.... and a smooth hydraulic clutch.... and it weighs the same or less..... and it runs like a raped ape and not a lawn mower..... and if you're too dumb to adjust the valves, tinker w/the jetting, change the fork oil, change the springs to the correct weight, use a kick start, etc., then you shouldn't take the thing out to bumphuque, egypt..... and if you can't tell the difference, then i dunno what to say..... get a quad, and be happy....
Yet another guy who owns a KTM spreading disrespect. Glad that you like your bike and thrilled that you think so much of yourself. Darn those other people who like (dare) to ride something other than your god KTM. You are sooo right that I ride a motorcycle without any suspension adjustment jetting or anything (not) because I do not ride (your god) a KTM Oh, strong logic, I have never had a bike needing kickstarting, jetting etc, has high HP, long travel, exotic (not...again), nooo unless I spout KTM bullshit then..not worthy

I paid $2900 with 900 miles on the 230L. Rode it nearly 7000 miles since May. Rode trials terrain, traveled gravel roads, pavement with a load. Needs hardly any maintenance, change oil, tighten things, air filter. 7000 miles since May!

This is a Honda topic thread. I like my Honda, ride it a lot, I like other Hondas. And you are here why?

ADVNCW screwed with this post 10-14-2012 at 08:04 PM
ADVNCW is offline   Reply With Quote