View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:53 AM   #1951
Speed King
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatch View Post
Thanks guys. I wanted one of these bikes for a long while and of course wasn't able to get one in the states. I have been casually looking here for a while and stumbled onto this one for sale in Italy that had all the options I was interested in and at a price that was well below anything I was finding in Germany. So, after a few days of negotiation and organization I hit the road for a blast down to Italy with my son to pick it up. I'd never even ridden a scrambler up to that point, but did a quick spin on the bike to make sure it was up to the standard advertised (essentially perfect) and it was and took it off his hands.

Since then I've gotten quite a bit of time on it and these Morinis are fantastic bikes. Even with the knobby tires it just drops into corners, handles very well (though in deeper leans the tires do get a bit squirrely) and has great power all the way through the range. Swapping from the tbird to the scrambler is a big change and I have to consciously ride them very differently as it doesn't take much to get that front wheel floating around in the air, especially after just getting off the bird. That just tells me it's a great compliment bike. I never understood guys that own 2 or 3 (or more) of the same, or essentially the same bikes. Different is good.
That bike is amazing....any more pics?
Speed King is offline   Reply With Quote