View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 6,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core10metal View Post
I sat starring at my newly ordered Klim Bandlands suit this weekend trying to decide what to do. Really threw me for a loop to see Zilla carrying Rukka. I've been drooling over Rukka for some time now. More confused about this decision than any other decision in my life lol.
Do I keep this extremely functional suit in front of me or do I cough up an extra $700 for european styling and amazingly functional Rukka?
As it stands, the Klim Badlands pants are ridiculously wide in the legs...embarrassingly so.
Damn you Anthony and all the choices you guys give us.
Might depend on what you're looking for. I consider the precision fit on my Armas suit to be the exact reason why I love it so much. However, it doesn't allow for a ton of layering if that is your thing. I mean, if you want to wear a bulky fleece under your suit for layering on the bike as well as use off the bike, you may be in trouble. I can fit my heated liner under with the outlast liner and nothing more for example. That is also a downer with the suit. However, it fits so damn good that it is worth it (to me). There's nothing bulky, clunky or unnecessary on the suit. Probably why it has such a great reputation among Rukka users. YMMV
1971 Lambretta DL

levain screwed with this post 10-15-2012 at 01:43 PM
levain is offline   Reply With Quote