View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #3189
Sock Monkey
Corporate slave

Oddometer: 2,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadride View Post
I recommend Redline as a very professional shop with more than one well informed Guzzi mech. I assume their per hour rate may be on the high side (I don't know) but I am sure it is made up in they're efficiencey. The three other dealers I have stopped at had not even seen a new Stelvio yet but these guys have at least sold one. They're main focus looks like Ducati, also carrying Motos, Aprillas, and even Harleys. My bill reflected a lot more than just the tune rounding out at about a grand. I had them chasing down a constant wobble since the bike was new and it turned out to be a bad front tire from the get go. The new PR3 Trails are straight and true. I will say the ECU charge was a lot less than we have heard but that may be because of all the other work that was done.
Thanks Toad.

I've heard the reflash is around $300 on its own, and from what you've said, it sounds like you're happy with it. That's good to know because it makes their reflash the least expensive way to "fix" what the various governments have messed up.

Maybe this winter I'll send Redline my ECU.....we'll see. Todd's (GuzziTech) solution still has my interest, but at $1000 for the full Monty, it's a bit steep.....

-SM
Sock Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote