View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #912
RevZilla
Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanaman View Post
I got a green/gray Cayenne Pro just in time on close out ! Love it so far. I wanted the matching pants but they are all gone.
The sand pants come in a silver/black combo and I was wondering it the light color is close to the light gray on the Cayenne ? Also would they be a good compliment to that jacket?
Hey Montanaman,
Congrats on scoring a Cayenne Pro before they were all gone! They are still one of the better adventure jackets out there. As for matching a pair of pants with your Dark Green / Grey jacket, it's going to be a challenge. The Cayenne Pro suit was one of the few cases where REV'IT! used legit Dupont Cordura in the construction of the product. The colors used on that set up are somewhat unique. The Sand pants use the proprietary REV'IT! PWR|shell material that is a lighter grey than the Cayenne Pro. From a functionality standpoint, both the Sand or the Defender pants will match up to the Cayenne Pro with the dual LTD (liner to drop) system and connection zipper compatibility. I would suggest going with a black pant to mate with your jacket, as there is enough black in the Cayenne Pro jacket to have that pairing make sense. The only other pant REV'IT! made with the same grey as the Cayenne Pro was the Turbine pant, but those might be even more difficult to find that the Cayenne Pro pants.
Cheers,
Ali
TeamZilla

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A
RevZilla is offline   Reply With Quote