View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #700
JaxObsessed OP
RushMoran....... :D

Oddometer: 11,484
I don't get preachy, but I'll make this exception.

Hunters are exactly the folks who have the largest lobby in the state .... Pretty depressing actually. They really think we don't belong there period, because we scare the wildlife...... Which... I'll give them, but more than marginally less than fucking shooting at them. It's probably best to avoid them altogether, as Jeff suggests. I do. Another reason to avoid them is that they are in there stomping around shooting and spooking the crap out of the deer which makes them act differently than normal... ie being on the move during the light of day, crossing roads and running for their lives in broad daylight.

Another point of caution is the horsey crowd.
PLEASE respect the space of horses!! They are skidish and hate motorized vehicles, especially little loud ones. Approach very slowly, as far away from them as you can be safe, making as little sound and movement as you can. These folks also have a huge lobby and many think we don't belong there either.

Both of these groups have been successful in banning bikes in other areas, so lets be good stewards of the riding we have left.
Originally Posted by LadyDraco View Post
Dang ..That thing is huge!!! Jax

JaxObsessed screwed with this post 10-17-2012 at 11:52 AM
JaxObsessed is offline   Reply With Quote