View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #10741
larrylarry75
Nacho Mama

Oddometer: 371
Well that was easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeycreek View Post
Yes, you can turn the TVIP in at any Banjercito office on the border. They are all networked over the internet. At Nogales, you have to go down to KM 21, hang a u-turn and go to the "Retornos" building on the east side of Hwy 15. You can also turn it in at Naco on weekends (Thursday 4 pm to 10 pm, Friday - Sunday 10 am to 10 pm.) The ofice is just past the border gate on the left with lots of parking. Almost never a line in Naco, easy in easy out. If you had your passport stamped clear your visa as well. Douglas/Agua Prieta is easy as well, also just past the gate on the right. Immigration and the Banjercito co-located wit a copy guy right there in the office. Cananea is tough t find the first time and there is no migration office there.

Easy. See http://www.losarcossonora.com/index....ps/attheborder

Hey Guys,

I'm back in the US after a fast ride last week to Mexico to do the "returno" paperwork thing. Once I located the place south of Nogales it was super easy in spite of my total lack of Spanish. Now that that's out of the way I think I'll sell the Garmin Data Card for Mexico (City Nav Mexico NT) as well as my 2012 Mexico Road Atlas "Por Las Carreteras Mexico". I've also got a new unused big honkin Spanish dictionary plus a Lonely Planet Mexican Spanish phrase book. There are a couple of other items that would help round out the package for anyone thinking about riding south, another book or two plus electronic money conversion calculator. I know none of you regulars would have any need for these items but maybe you know someone who might? I expect to be home in a couple of days and if I don't hear from anyone I'll post an Ad in the for-sale section.

Thanks again to all of you who gave me good advice and directions.

LL75
larrylarry75 is offline   Reply With Quote