View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #342
rtwpaul OP
out riding...

Oddometer: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbikemike View Post
I been following you and hey,!! I wanta go to Belize too!! I had been thinking about my deposit and wondering how that would work out. I was asked for $300 ($22.50us) for an exit tax. I declined their offer without quotable offence and went back to town. But I gotta know: Is that right? And there was a guy being way to friendly. He said ' Don't be scared' , which I hear as a warning. Anyway. What should I expect? If you could help out I would be very grateful. It helps me a lot, to kinda know what to expect. I do have 4 more months on may Mexican Visa etc, so this is not a real crisis. ratbikemike

i have just finished writing a Central America Border Crossing Guide.. "A step by step guide for crossing the notoriously difficult Central America borders, showing pictures of buildings, paperwork, fees, tips...with this book you find your way south a breeze".

Hardback, softback and PDF version HERE

ebook for all Apple products ibooks ipad format HERE

I know Mick at Crooked Tree Lodge has space and there is ALWAYS someone there him or his wife Angie, don't stay in Orangewalk its a hole and BElize city isn't much better, where i am right now will be too far, but as a second stop it will be good, email the owner to see if she has space, mention my name and she may do a deal for you, she did for me, her email is tricia@tippletreebelize.com, her name is Tricia, she's English

Hope this helps...now catch up so we can have some beers!!!

rtwpaul screwed with this post 04-04-2014 at 01:10 PM
rtwpaul is offline   Reply With Quote