View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:21 AM   #713
rico2072
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero View Post
Look, guys, I wasn't claiming that everyone can be in the NBA just because they wish it so, nor was I claiming that anyone can be the next Einstein. My point (before it gets lost completely) is that we are all more powerful than we think we are and the world is far less powerful than we think it is. Test it out. I do, everyday and it's worked out quite well for me. None of my own personal achievements (including this trip) would have been possible without a, 'fuck it--I'll see if it's possible before saying it ain't' attitude.

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. (Eliot)

If this is such a horrible personal philosophy, I am not quite sure what to say.
At least I completely understood, BUT IT IS better explained in this post! LOL
I personally wasn't being defensive and I believe I know a lot of my limitations..... I will never be a computer hacker, by the time I learn how, all computers will be obsolete!lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyZRC View Post

This sentiment goes here.
I like it! A LOT!
They should play that video on MTV, TMZ and all those other shows that seem to make actors, musicians and other celebrities seem really important! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero View Post
Agreed. More pics to come (NYC!).

Danny--that video is the perfect period to this portion of the thread. Thanks!
NO! I forbid it!
I like the mix of the RR, philosophy and quotes, just keep the latter 2 to 15%.
I do think that your "Fuck it" attitude was a learned behavior, right?
There are a lot of outside influences that can shape one, was it one for you?
Spill the beans!
I know, I personally had lots of outside influences that made me miss some great opportunities, personal demons which took a few years to get over, human losses that shaped me, and little ones that make me more cautious......still I probably wouldn't change 99% of it, because it makes me who I am. I say 99% only because to me there is no absolute in life. Well maybe in math.lol

rico2072 screwed with this post 10-19-2012 at 11:59 AM
rico2072 is offline   Reply With Quote