View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #139
eddie bolted
BOING!!!

Oddometer: 3,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by alii1959 View Post
First off, make damn sure you marry the right woman. After 32 years of marriage I can honestly say neither of us have ever laid down an ultimatum. However...

I am fascinated by men who would choose a machine over the mother of his children. That sounds like a whiny teenager to me...someone who wants their way regardless of the consequences. I cannot imagine acting in such a fashion. My priorities do not include machines.

Every "real man" I have every known...those who attempt to dictate how life goes....all seem to be divorced, single, basically alone. Me I want to be in my wife's bed every night!!! Therefore I take special precautions to keep her happy.

I cannot imagine marrying someone who would try to tell me how to live my life or what kind of activities I should be involved in. I feel sorry for those who have made such a poor choice. But, you did make a vow. Men don't break vows!

I love my wife and she would never give me an ultimatum all "I'M" saying is when she bitches about my riding it takes away from the enjoyment of the ride. If i had a F--K her attitude her bitching wouldn't take away from the enjoyment of the ride.

It's mostly Dan........I knew he couldn't keep a secret(SCOTTY P)

eddie bolted screwed with this post 10-20-2012 at 01:56 PM
eddie bolted is offline   Reply With Quote