View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
tt100 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 240
New Triumph Trophy

As we were departing the museum Friday afternoon we rode the elevator with a Triumph NA employee who told us the two new Trophy's that had been tested and in all the mags recently were being offloaded at the Atlanta airport and were being ridden over to be on display at the Triumph tent all day Saturday. We went over and took a bunch of pictures. Instead of just showing one or two I'll put all of them up for any of you that are thinking seriously about it. Apologies in advance for photo quality (or more accurately... photographer quality:

That's a USB plug in there. I think in total there were maybe 4 power outlets (Ft, passenger, tailbox...., and maybe another on in the front NOT in the cubby). At least three anyway, and I'm thinking 4

I (half) jokingly told the rep that I'd pay for an option to get a new bike WITHOUT these stickers! He rolled his eyes and nodded his head in agreement and said that they had started using a different material that tends to stay in one piece when you attempt to remove it. Hear! hear!

It's a shame those pretty pipes are hidden up in there. My buddy Jim noted that the radiator was curved and tucked up in there quite nicely

Shields down....

Shields up....

tt100 is offline   Reply With Quote