View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:58 PM   #105
nskitts OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,955
Had the wife's '12 Maxima in for service (I'm the OP and we just couldn't wait for the Fusion or the Accord to come out, the G35 Coupe was not gonna cut it and my son was born the first week of August, plus with rebates the Maximas are a good deal), and the dealer that sells Nissan has Honda along with it. They had a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L, 4 Cyl. Nice looking car, but to be quite honest it didn't strike me as being "The New Accord". However, I believe that's why Hondas are so timeless. They just nudge their design forward and that's probably why a ten year old Accord is still desirable.

Looking at both within minutes, the Altima is using some of the Maxima's and 370s' design but it just doesn't seem to be the car that the new Accord is going to be. The Altima's wheels do not fill the wheel wells like cars of today have to do in order to be sucessful. The new Accord just seems to be a little more classy.

Most Honda dealers that I have driven by still have the 2012s out front and only a couple of the '13s stuck in the back row out of view. The bombardment will not come for awhile I suppose.

I have not seen any Fusions driving around my small town either yet....

nskitts is offline   Reply With Quote