View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 11:59 PM   #42
spaghettilegs OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 32
After a day off the bike I was ready for a little day trip. I headed north to see the Pinnacles. A new road has opened up which follows the coast and is a little quieter then the main highway. The weather wasnít great but the ride was lovely. The road is in great condition and there are a few little turns off you can take into coastal towns. I didnít do too much exploring because I didnít have lots of time. When I arrived at the Pinnacles National Park, the young lady at the front asked about my stickers and I explained I was raising money and introduced her to Navigator. She didnít feel right taking my entry fee so let us in for free. Once again I am amazed and touched by peopleís kindness!

Navigator was a little naughty and climbed on the Pinnacles even though the signs say not too!

I was having lots of fun riding on the sand road they have created around the Pinnacles. It was good fun having the bike unloaded and able to slip and slide through the soft sand.

After this ride, Sherpa was parked up and I did some sight-seeing around the city, Rottenest Island and enjoyed catching up with my friend.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my ride report and traveling with me along the way. It was such a wonderful trip and I would do it again in a second. Thanks for the tips and suggestions along the way. It is true when people say youíre never really alone when you travel the Nullarbor. It might be time to start planning another trip I think!
spaghettilegs is offline   Reply With Quote