View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #199
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Oddometer: 6,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatpasta View Post
Just as I move to pass him he makes a violent move toward me and essentially tried to take me out. I was just able to flick under him and in not letting him take me out, I almost took out one of the riders in his group.
I passed the entire land-mass of inconsiderate buffoonery in one go - thank god.

I have no idea what would possess someone to try to take out another biker simply because they don't desire the need to move at a glacial pace.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

People that do crap like that simply amaze the hell out of me.

Had a strange situation happen to me one time on a nice twisty road. A guy on a Gixxer got up closely behind me on my DS bike. I was just cruising along at an easy pace so at the first place I was able, I slowed to about 15mph , pulled to the shoulder and tried to wave him by. He did not pass and instead slowed down and followed me to the shoulder. I tried several more times to get him to pass. He would slow down each time and get behind me. When I would pull away he would wheelie until he was right up on my ass and then would flash his high beams at me. After 3 or 4 times of this bullshit I quickly ripped to the right side of the lane and got on the brakes hard so that he was next to me. I threw up the " WTF?!" hands and got an ADV solute (accompanied by flailing angry hands) in return. He then got behind me AGAIN and started doing the Formula 1 tire warm up swerve about 3 feet from my fender. On the next right hander I went off into the dirt, dropped down into 3rd ,dumped the clutch and pinned the living dogshit out of my bike. The Trakmaster II through a spectacular roost of mud and grass all over him. At the next pull off I pulled over and invited him to do the same....He continued on without even look in my direction as he passed. I wouldn't normally fuck with another rider but this was a special situation. I will never know what the hell was wrong with the dude but I am sure that screwing with a plated dirt bike is now low on his to-do list.

3 weeks solo: Overland Expo East ,Barber Vintage Fest and beyond
Ginger Beard is online now   Reply With Quote