View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #596
ROAD DAMAGE
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 876
Stealth Cow

Hey Wans,

You guys please be a little more vigilant out there on the trail.

That "stealth cow" picture sent shivers down my spine! Supposedly, the "stealth cattle" up that way have almost completely decimated the local Bigfoot population .................. so sad really. (Read it in the Weekly World News.) Good thing you saw that nefarious bovine ....... before it had a chance to sneak within striking distance. They look innocent enough, but don't be fooled.

(Everytime I eat a cheeseburger, I consider it a little personal victory for the "good guys".)

Little known fact for you two: The beef cow was first domesticated by the Chinese. They were then used as guard animals at the Royal Palaces for several dynasties. Brings up the oft forgotten China-India Beef Wars chapter of their history ............ from under appreciated guard animals on one side, to being worshipped and adored by millions on the other side ............. the 25 year skirmish was inevitable really, now wasn't it?

Thanks for posting! Enjoying it!

Oh yeah, I've watched miles and miles of wildlife film over the years ........................... and that was NO white gorilla. I would go along with the Polar Bear theory though. (I don't think they have mountain goats up there do they?) Climate change and global weirding, huh?

Rob