Inmate biggles started a list about a year ago...
In my little corner:
- Serres Rally (Greece, late august, 5 days 1500kms), FIM cross country. Awesome. www.serresrally.gr/new
- Rally Albania (Albania, duh, 6 or 7 days this year, 1700kms). Tough
- TransAnatolia (Turkey, also 6 days I think, 1700kms approx). Haven't done it yet
- Lepanto Rally 2013 (Greece, new event, previously Evia Rally, 5 days 1500kms). More relaxed, um, yeah. Did Evia last year, didn't like it.
- Balkan Marathon (Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, 9 days, about 2000kms). Caters to cars & quads more than bikes.
googling any of the above will take you to their website