View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:13 AM   #44
SpeedyK
Lone Rider

Oddometer: 250
If you go to the vendor's website, this is what it says in big red letters...notice the selective retractions below that...this is what is hurting this business, they are not totally straightforward in their presentation, this copied segment alone would drive me elsewhere. I also see both sides of this dispute, but offering one thing in big red letters and then taking part of it back in little black letters is not forthright. Also, if a saddle description says it's lower I think it's reasonable to expect that it is in fact lower...anyway, from the vendors front page...

Quote:
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES*
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $74.99 WITH QUALIFYING ITEMS*
NO SALES TAX*
HASSLE FREE RETURNS*
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
*If you find the same part at a lower price (after shipping and sales taxes, note we cannot lower or alter sales taxes for TX residents), we will beat that price plus give you 5% off your next order. If we cannot beat that price, you will get 10% off your next order!
*Look for the green truck on items that qualify for free shipping on orders over $74.99. Subtotal of qualifying items must be greater than $74.99.
*Texas residence subject to sales tax (8.25%)
*See our return policy for details

And then, just try yourself to find the Return Policy, if you go to Help in the upper right of the page there are many topics, but none currently posted that state the policy. Under International Shipping you can find a link that says What Is the Return Policy, here's what you get if you click it...

Quote:
What is the return policy?

Please see our Terms & Conditions for complete details regarding our return policy.

So the Terms and Conditions is not directly linked on the help page, it is linked under an answer in the wrong category of the Help section (should be under Shipping and Returns, not International). I'm surprised that it's not in Urdu or Cyrillic.

So if you're ordering something from this vendor, you need to do some extraordinary detecting to find the info, all of which belies the bright red letters in plain sight on the front page saying nebulous things like Hassle Free Returns. I have shopped on sites where the restocking fee is clearly stated in plain sight.

Link to Help Page

Here's what it looks like right now...a typical buyer might think, from looking at the Help page, that there was no domestic return policy at all...

Quote:

Find quick answers to your questions below...
Order Status
Has my order shipped?
How do I change quantities or cancel an item in my order?
How do I track my order?
My order never arrived.
An item is missing from my shipment.
My product is missing parts.
When will my backorder arrive?
My Account
How do I create an account?
How do I edit my account information?
How much is my shipping?
I forgot my password.
How do I return my product?
I received the wrong product.
What is your return policy?
When will my order ship?
Shipping and Returns
What are my shipping choices and how long do they take?
International Shipping
Do you ship to my country?
What are my payment choices?
When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?
What is the return policy?
Guarantees
Low Price Guarantee
Privacy Policy
Security
Pricing and Billing
Do I have to pay sales tax?
I have a question on my charges.
I need a copy of my receipt/invoice.
When will my credit appear on my account?
When will my credit card be charged?
Buyer's Guide
Shopping at PowersportSuperstore.com is easy!
How do I buy/redeem a gift certificate?
How do I find my product?
How do I navigate the site?
How do I use a coupon?
Additional Support
How do I contact you?

SpeedyK screwed with this post 10-22-2012 at 09:22 AM
SpeedyK is offline   Reply With Quote