View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #5687
dresda
shut up and RIDE!

Oddometer: 950
Quote:
Originally Posted by gots_a_sol View Post
Thanks for posting this. I had the same issue but since I don't use the coordinates that often, I never bothered to figure out why it wasn't working. It seemed like such a simple task that I didn't want to post it up because it made me feel like a tard for not knowing

After changing formats, it works how it should with the info I'm using (job site locations provided by my work)
I had to figure that out on the side of the road, trying to find emmbeedee by entering his Spot coordinates onto my gps. I got all kinds of weird nonsensical locations I until I realized that the geocaching site coords that my GPS was set for were a different format than the ones the Spot sends out. Meanwhile the black flies were having the time of their lives feasting on my neck. It was an educational day, I never did catch up with him so it was a good thing he had some money for gas since I had his wallet!
'....and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen, incessant quotations from "Now We Are Six" through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant, poisoned, electric head. ' from My Pink Half of the Drainpipe by Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.
dresda is offline   Reply With Quote