View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:27 AM   #7577
bigboyxl
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by makazica View Post
First, I don't mean to hijack the thread but as so many of you are interested in the seat I'll post info here, please don't continue to discuss the seat here, from here on all communication about the seat goes via PM's. Thanks and sorry to all the others.

Pics:

At the time the pics were taken the seat was not cleaned, except for dust (in the pics) seat is in excellent condition.
It is a little lower than stock and may be specially interesting to shorter riders, I'm 191 cm and it suites me fine. It is a bit wider in the riders position as well as in the pillion's position. It is harder than stock what I, personally, like, specially for longer trips. My wife was delighted because of the wider pillion spot. Suede means the pillion is not sliding onto riders back what makes life easier. Suede is comfortable, and the shape of the seat allows the rider to grip it with his knees better than stock when riding in stand up position. Looks bling....

The postage - values are cca, as per Croatian Postal Service website (informative only):

To USA, economy (means slow) = cca 80$
To AUS, economy (also means slow ) = cca 100$ (US dollars!!)

For ex.; To Romania = 52$

1 US $ = 5,77 Kuna (Croatian money) as per exchange rates of the bank I'm a customer of (see left side column):

http://www.pbz.hr/eng

The price for the seat would be 200$ (US $), no matter AUS, USA or Europe.
Payment via Western Union money transfer or similar service (Croatia is non EU so PayPal doesn't work, sorry...)

Cheers and sorry again to all the others! I'll nuke the post in a few days!

M.
You've had a sweet ride, mate!

If I didn't had the seat re-built by Kahedo few months ago - I'd definitely go on your's one :)
and btw I'm looking on EXC530 right now, but not going to leave my 640 beauty :) just add one more orange beast in my garage :)
Nomada panniers, Holan crashbars, Remus silencers etc. Worldwide shipping. Better deals for ADVriders
bigboyxl is offline   Reply With Quote