View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #12
Discojon75 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck21 View Post
If you have the money to spare Jon sounds like a plan. A real nice gesture and one that could yield a lot of memories. That said, I think a lot of the guys are right...your nephew has to WANT to get motivated and on with his life...
Doesn't sound like he is there yet. Throwing money at the situation might just enable him to do less for longer... Just my two cents.
He's been "Liking" every post I put on facebook about my bikes and scooters and when I told him he needed to get his Beginner's Permit he said "No Problem!" I would definitely have him help me change the oil and air filter before he left. He's had jobs before and when he has them, he works hard. He's been applying to Wal-Mart and other places, but without transportation, let's be honest, his options are limited.

There is a guy with a GS500 for sale in my town. That might also be an option. My only thoughts were the utility and comfort of scooters might be better than a bike.
Discojon75 is offline   Reply With Quote