View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #797
Parepin OP
The Filthy Nomad

Oddometer: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by daxxruckus View Post
FUCKIN' POLITO! are two words that I'll never tire of yelling or muttering under my breath. Those two have even replaced some trusty and faithful old swearword combinations for me..they just have some sort of magical ring to them that a simple "God Damn It" can't satisfy.

It's funny reading other people's reports after you've shacked up with them for a while. It's like having your kid leave for college (I am in no way implying you are college educated. Or educated at all for that matter) and then seeing what people think of him now that he's all grown up. You apparently are still swindling people all over the country with that famous Polito charm. Maybe we should all start a support group and see how many of us unrelated FOP's (Friends of Polito) have taken to using "Fuckin' Polito" everytime something goes wrong? I'd be willing to bet it's more than just Evan and I.

Anyway, now that I finally catch up on the RR, I see you haven't slowed down getting yourself into more trouble. One simple question remains...are you still coming out here to park the bike and fly out for Thanksgiving? The reason I ask is - I've got laserdisc copies of all the THUNDER IN PARADISE movies and a bag of shrubbery...you and I have got some HULK'ing to do!

Miss ya man, be safe.

GOD BLESS THE FILTHY NOMAD!

Hey man. Thanks for the kind words.

It's funny that you've caught up on my Ride Report when even I haven't. There's still a TON of shit to put into words, some words that still evade me. I think about it daily, and take notes when I can. I haven't forgotten, and I appreciate everyone that has posted for sticking with me on this and not giving me too hard of a time about the lack of content.

I've run into quite a few people from this RR. Several have said to me "Yeah man, when I offered it up I never actually expected that YOU would be HERE sitting in my garage right now." Sorry about that. Be that as a warning, though. If you invite me over for ribs, there'd better be some goddamn ribs on the barbeque... I'm talking to you, ShadyRascal.

I will be back in your area, Ian. Just before and after the Baja 1000. I still wanna ride to the Salton Sea, too, if you're up for it. If not, I'll be there for Thunder in Paradise. Fond memories. Fond memories.

Stay posted...
Parepin is offline   Reply With Quote