View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #79
Eclecticmale OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Nicaragua to Costa Rica

First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating my travels in a timely manner. Right now I am in San Jose, Costa Rica, and plan to travel to David, Panama tomorrow. I entered into Costa Rica about 6 days ago, in a town called Liberia. I stayed one day in Liberia for one night and had a good time, my first taste of Costa Rica. Costa Rica is the most advance country in Latin America, and the most expensive. After leaving Liberia, I headed to the beach town of Tamarindo, and found the Hotel Villa Amarilla. The owners TJ and Cindy were great hosts, and I befriended a group of British travels, who turned out to be great group of people. I guess having a great time in Tamarindo, caused me to neglect my travel updates. I stayed in Tamarindo for4 nights, and headed to San Jose on the 5th day. It rained the entire travel day to San Jose, but I arrive safely. San Jose seems like a great capital city, but I am just not in the mood to explore (I am getting a little lazy), but I think it is the rainy cold weather that is making me lazy. I just don’t feel like getting wet anymore. I plan on taking the costal route to David, Panama versus the Pan American highway via the mountains…getting sick of the mountains. I will have updates soon after I arrive in David.

Me and the British posse!

More of the British posse

2009 Triumph Scrambler
2011 SUZUKI DL650 VSTROM
Eclecticmale is offline   Reply With Quote