View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 AM   #5597
dpouwel
Petualang

Oddometer: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panny View Post
Hi!

We are a German couple riding around the world for allmost 2.5 years now.
In mid october weŽll ship our bikes to East Timor. During the next two month (?) weŽll work our way up Indonesia.

The most important and enjoyable thing about our journey is to meet fellow minded local bike riders/travellers!

If you are interested to meet us, just drop us a message. We would love to stay with you for a night or two and swap some travellerŽs stories or talk about bikes or what ever!

Furthermore we are very interested in the motorcycle club scene. I work as a freelancer for THE german MC-magazine (bikers news) and I plan to write an articel about the MC/biker-scene in south-east-asia.
Therefore we would welcome any chance to get an idea of indonesian motorcycle club life or to attend motorcycle meetings.
By the way: how do I have to imagine a indonesian motorcycle rally? Is it like in Europe, where many riders gather somewhere in the nature and camp there? At night thereŽs usually some entertainment programm. How about Indonesia?

Cheers

Panny
Hi Panny,

I wish I had a house at where I live now and offering a room to people like you, unfortunately I haven't had it yet. But if its okay for you, I would like to offering dinner and beer for you both. I lived in Jogjakarta, let me know

Pouwel

- www.innocentrider.wordpress.com
- dpouwel@gmail.com

dpouwel is offline   Reply With Quote