View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:33 AM   #5597
dpouwel
Petualang

Oddometer: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panny View Post
Hi!

We are a German couple riding around the world for allmost 2.5 years now.
In mid october we´ll ship our bikes to East Timor. During the next two month (?) we´ll work our way up Indonesia.

The most important and enjoyable thing about our journey is to meet fellow minded local bike riders/travellers!

If you are interested to meet us, just drop us a message. We would love to stay with you for a night or two and swap some traveller´s stories or talk about bikes or what ever!

Furthermore we are very interested in the motorcycle club scene. I work as a freelancer for THE german MC-magazine (bikers news) and I plan to write an articel about the MC/biker-scene in south-east-asia.
Therefore we would welcome any chance to get an idea of indonesian motorcycle club life or to attend motorcycle meetings.
By the way: how do I have to imagine a indonesian motorcycle rally? Is it like in Europe, where many riders gather somewhere in the nature and camp there? At night there´s usually some entertainment programm. How about Indonesia?

Cheers

Panny
Hi Panny,

I wish I had a house at where I live now and offering a room to people like you, unfortunately I haven't had it yet. But if its okay for you, I would like to offering dinner and beer for you both. I lived in Jogjakarta, let me know

Pouwel

- www.innocentrider.wordpress.com
- dpouwel@gmail.com

dpouwel is offline   Reply With Quote