View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #4972
maxx rs4
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk_Uncle View Post
Hey Max invest in some engine guards wide enough to protect your tank. That is about a 500 dollar tank. I am running the Touratech as they are over built and protect the tank. Our bikes look nearly identical. I love that shade of silver as it matches my 06 Sprint ST. I am also running barkbusters to protect the clutch and brake levers. Yeah it was a bit of coin, but good protection. The SWMotech center stand is the only one that works with the Touratech bash plate. I actually got over 3000 miles out of the rear TKC 80 fully loaded sliding around corners on Top of the World.

Nice bike.

The touratech crash bars are already in my shopping cart. I told myself I wouldn't get into anything messy before getting them on the bike but, oh well, couldn't stop myself.

Not quite sure I need a bash plate yet.. But probably before my trip out west next summer. Definitely will be getting a SWMotech center stand though.

I'd also love to get some knobbier tires like those TKCs but I do way too much pavement riding.. I just need to avoid mud I guess
maxx rs4 is offline   Reply With Quote