View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #52
Still thumping
DTVD's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Cavan, Ontario
Oddometer: 12
Make an appointment to see the Justice of the Peace or Crown Attorney. My 19 year old Son did that after being nailed with a Careless Driving Charge after going to a reporting station to report a accident with no damage done to either vehicle but the passenger of the other car wanted a $1000.00 for injury but to not report it. Needless to say he was fuming and felt let down by the system. I went with him and he saw the Crown by himself and worked out a deal with Him. They then went to the courts and the Justice of the Peace threw it out and the JP had the Court put in its records that the Country needs more upstanding young people like him and also asked My name and congratulated Me on my Sons attitude and respect for the law. I'm great full for that action because it instilled some fairness of the system back with my Son. and it cost him nothing.
My Brother made me do it!!!
P.S. Thanks
DTVD is offline   Reply With Quote