View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #2302
TooFast
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 794
You've got all of us jealous out there enjoying yourself

That's about the depth of snow I had when I lost my wipers...dang vans are so tall it's hard to remove any of it...needed one of those 5' telescoping snow brushes/scrapers just to do the winshield

My solution was to punch it in reverse and slam on the brakes, worked best when the roof got warmed up a bit from the heater

Ever seen any Jet Packs on ebay? Maybe build a 80/20 rack to hold one?

My bad, never heard of a campground capable of 67' rigs - what the heck kind of rv is that? Volvo semi tractor and trailer build out?

Drove a ~50'' Pathfinder MH once, very tough making corners in town, few parking spots, owner eventually took out some gas pumps

Bought my first van back in 1988, always had one since. Looking for an extended chevy/gmc cargo right now, 2000 - 2002 so it has the small block chevy 5.7 motor, cheap plates, insurance
and I've got my 2 totalled ones for parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
TooFast: we were at the Lone Mesa group campground (one of our friends was in a 67 foot rig so we needed a campground that could handle big RVs).

I lost my antenna in the first snow fall too... thanks for the headsup on the windshield wipers.. I was lucky I didn't lose them when I lost the antenna!

TooFast screwed with this post 10-29-2012 at 04:58 PM
TooFast is offline   Reply With Quote