View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #48320
Sierra Thumper
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho_XR View Post
Dude, you need a job in the Honda marketing department, and I mean that in a good way as I agree with most of what you say. XR love is good thing.
I just took an awesome ride all around the beautiful mountains that surround Frenchmans lake in northern california.....talk about beaufiful scenery Plus there was some challenging terrian to have fun on as well.....couldn't have asked for a better ride. I stopped at a beautiful spot overlooking the lake from above as the sun was setting, was going to get a couple pics for you guys, but I didn't want to pull off my gear to get to the camera...sorry, I'll do better next time

I'm an outdoor guy like most of you, and I can't stay sane without a beautiful ride out in the woods, watching some animals, working on my riding skills, smelling the beautiful air, and enjoying the beauty of nature. Thats one thing you can't experience first hand on a full-fledged street bike......so the xr will always have a spot in the garage
I guess I do have xr love

Honda, I'm ready to market