View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:34 AM   #14870
markbvt
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider.deano View Post
So the question to my fellow Tiger riders is where and when to meet?
The proposal is this:
The Tigers gather at the Deshutes River Campground. Its easy to get to, not completely rustic (running water, vault toilets, showers), gas and restaurants are close by.
Sometime in May or June we gather for a Thursday-Sunday campout. The later we make it the less snow well find in the mountains.
There is a multitude of rides with in a 100 mile radius. Two-track, forest service and twisty paved can all be ridden nearby.

As some of you know, I'm one of the cofounders of the Bennington Triumph Bash, an annual Triumph rally in southern Vermont. One of the other cofounders, Tito, moved out to Idaho earlier this year and was recently hired on as the Customer Relationship Marketing and Promotions Manager for Birds Of Prey Motorsports just outside of Boise. One of the things he's planning to do in his new role is start a western sister rally to the Bennington Triumph Bash.

Or, of course, you guys are always welcome to use the BTB as an excuse to ride east! You wouldn't be the first. First year we had a guy ride out from Seattle on his Bonneville.

--mark

My ride reports: Missile silos, Labrador, twisties, and more

Bennington Triumph Bash, May 30-June 1, 2014
markbvt is offline   Reply With Quote