View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #36
Wlfman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,288
I've been using a Brunton Raptor for several years now. LOVE IT. Small and easy to use, also has a built in ignitor.

Seems to be discontinued though

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/brunton/raptor/

Brunton Raptor Foldable Canister Stove At last, a simple butane stove that does everything well. The Raptor stove integrates an electric Piezo ignition onto a burner that gives you high output on a sturdy stainless steel platform. Crank out 11,000 btu with this reliable new cooker, and boil a liter of water in just over four minutes. Raptor folds down small and weighs a mere five ounces soaking wet. -1.7" x1.5" x2.5" stove folded -5 oz Fuel: Isobutane canisters -Rating: Approximately 3200 watts / 11,000 btu -Burn time: Up to 1.5 hours at high output (one 8 oz canister) -Boil time (1 L of water): Down to 4 minutes (varies with fuel, climate, altitude, temperature, etc.) -Super compact, lightweight design -Piezo electric ignition -Precision simmering control Large, sturdy pot supports -Tough nylon case included -One-year warranty

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."
"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

Wlfman screwed with this post 11-01-2012 at 02:03 PM
Wlfman is offline   Reply With Quote