Old 11-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #5122
Ed@Ford
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by tezzaxr4m View Post
i ll have to show the wifey
were adventure's now
hey wallrat this sparky plug thing that pull's like a champion as in spark plug remover could you tell me how long is your's lol im chasin a tool kit but can only get one out of a cbr600 which has a 18ml socket@15cmlong over here sorry bout metric could you or anyone measure there tool lol from tip to end i dont want one of those motion pro crap ones that you have to shrink cheers
The one I use on my XR400 with a big ass gas tank on there is 115 mm long and it is pinched down on the end and has a M12 hex which I have shortened some...it could be shortened even more to get to 113....then use a m12 box end, or better yet, one of the ratchet box end wrenches. This one was in the XR400 tool kit...and is the same one used in the pre-1996 XR250R's...i shortened it because getting back in there with that big tank is a PITA...the one wallrat shows is almost a PITA because with those holes and the crossbar it'shard to get 90 degrees of rotation every time....and the plug has LOTS of threads

I start my plug with about 3" of 5/16" ID hose over the end as an extension on the plug
Ed@Ford is offline   Reply With Quote