Originally Posted by gravityisnotmyfriend
I hate when people make claims like this. It's not powered by air. Most likely it's powered by a fossil fuel....
Compressed air is just energy storage. ...
And fossil fuel is also just storage, fossil fuel vehicles are just powered by the sun.
• Indian Himalaya:Gangotri-Shimla-Manali-Pavarti-Spiti-Leh-Kargil-Padum-Sringhar-Daramsala (3 mo.--2x)
• Kazakstan-Krygyzstan-Tajikistan-Xin Xiang to Lhasa, Tibet on China 219!-Nepal (7 months)
• Santiago, Chile to Ushuia Argentina and up to Cusco, Peru (7 months)
• Peruvian Andes (3 months)
• N Chile - Medellin, Colombia (3 months) ••• Cartegena, CO to N Chile (3 months)