View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #62
Steve G.
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 6,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcross View Post
On Oct 2 Dave emailed me a store credit for the amount of the repair ($574.80) and said he would call me about it.
He didn't call so I emailed him on Oct 3 and asked the credit be applied to my VISA so I could get my refund.

I called Dave on Oct 10 to enquire about the VISA credit. The receptionist said Dave would call right back. He didn't call.
On Oct 16 I called Dave again. I left another voicemail asking him to confirm my VISA credit or send a cheque.He didn't call or email back
On Oct 17 I emailed Dave again pointing out he hasn't called as he said he would on Oct 2 and again I requested the amount be credited to my VISA.

To date no reply from Dave from either phone calls or emails and no credit on my VISA account nor cheque received.

A store credit is no use to me as I'm 1100 kms away.

I know Dave has many fans in the Calgary area and perhaps one of them would like my credit and use it at Dave's store?
Please email me at jdcross@shaw.ca if you are interested.

Jim

Perhaps friends of this shop are selective in what they want to believe. I must thank you for bringing this situation to my attention, so that I may avoid this shop at all costs.
Steve G. is offline   Reply With Quote