View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:22 AM   #9830
cptmoney
Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer: 511
** sold **

Trying to round up some cash for a future home purchase...so got a few things that need to go.

First on the chopping block - the camper:

Nice, clean, well cared for HiLo Hi Lo camper. This is the 21' model, which measures around 18' of living space and 21' total length. Hi Lo is the best of both worlds - top drops down for more fuel efficient towing, then raises for a full hard-sided camper once you're at your destination. Dual axle tows incredibly well, and trailer brakes are fully operational. This model includes the drop-down bunk bed, and will easily sleep 5 adults.

Very nice camper, complete with all the amenities: heater, A/C, three-way refrigerator, three burner stove, oven, hot water heater, toilet and shower, awning, TV and antenna, etc. Tons of great storage. Has always been stored indoors or covered.

This one has a nice awning. Tires are in great condition (including the spare tire). Original owner had a second roof installed after damage from hail storm, and there is a corner where the wallpaper has come off (see the pics below). It's nearly 20 years old, and is not without its quirks - but overall in super condition and is ready to go into service immediately. We've LOVED using it...but are trying to make a home purchase, so it's on the chopping block for the time being.

Includes an A/C cover as well as a full camper cover to keep her safe all winter long. Trailer has been winterized for the coming winter already and is ready to store. Clean Colorado title in hand.

Figured I'd try it now; if unsuccessful, you'll see it again come spring!

Seems like a ton of pics, but I have plenty more. Let me know if you'd like to see anything else.

cptmoney screwed with this post 11-09-2012 at 10:10 AM Reason: camper has sold
cptmoney is offline   Reply With Quote