View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #475
petebcca's Avatar
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Oddometer: 3

In BC you can get an interim insurance binder on your newly purchased bike. mine cost about $60 for 10 days. You just need to have a copy of the title and a bill of sale or fully paid invoice. Washington state allows dealers to issue day trip permits and ICBC says these permits are valid in BC as well. No tax in WA on new or used bikes if a Canadian resident. but the dealer wouldn't sell me a Ducati so settled for a SuperTenere!
petebcca is offline   Reply With Quote