View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #3255
Land
Wanderer

Oddometer: 3,820
Eggy in Flatistan

Eggy wanted to go someplace warm, so we headed south.*

You'll find the egg in in Arcadia, Florida near a bar and grill called the Nav-a-gator.

You might want to try the gator bites. Or the burger.

(Sorry for all the crappy cellphone pics, and especially for this crappiest one.)

The restaurant's coordinates are

What the heck, here are the directions from their Website: "Take I-75 to Exit 170 (Kings Highway aka 769). Go east 3 miles (towards Arcadia), then take a right at the big yellow Nav-A-Gator billboard."

Here's that billboard:

When you get down to the bar and grill, look across the street (Peace River Street) for this sign and walkway.

Just a few feet down the walkway, you'll see this drainage culvert.

You'll find Eggy resting behind that palm that you see just above concrete drainage culvert. You'll have to get off the walkway and cross that little ditch to retrieve Eggy. After you cross the little ditch, look to your right under that palm. Take a flashlight and watch for snakes -- and gators!

Dyno added a green stuff sack while he had Eggy, so this is what you're looking for:

Go get Eggy!

All the best,
Chris

*(In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that Eggy made the southward part of his travels with me in a car. I had plans to ride somewhere to drop Eggy this weekend, but my father-in-law passed away early Saturday morning, so my wife and I traveled by car to be with her mother. I brought Eggy along so that I wouldn't hold the game up for another week plus. Please accept my apologies for not staying within the true confines of the game. -- Chris)

Land screwed with this post 11-04-2012 at 07:26 PM
Land is offline   Reply With Quote